- Managing a team of designers/assistant staff;
- Representation of the company to clients;
- Acquisition of orders;
- Expansion of the electrical design department;
- Developing concepts for electrical and low-voltage installations;
- Performing construction, assembly, executive and as-built designs of electrical and low-current installations;
- Participation in coordination meetings with the Investor;
- Performing author’s supervision on construction sites;
- Participation in the preparation of offers and maintaining contacts with customers.
- Min. 3 years of experience in designing electrical and low-current installations.
- Very good knowledge of AUTOCAD and related programs;
- Very good knowledge of electrical and low-current installations;
- Higher education in the field of study;
- Authorizations to design electrical and low-current installations without limitations;
- Knowledge of English (especially technical);
- The ability to organize one’s own working time;
- Responsibility and conscientiousness;
- Driving licence cat B.
- Knowledge of Revit MEP;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD MEP;
- Knowledge of Trimble Plancal NOVA;
- Knowledge of Add-ons and Extensions for AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of German.
- Employment stability;
- Friendly working atmosphere;
- Possibility of professional development in demanding projects;
- Additional benefits (private health insurance, MultiSport package).
All interested parties are kindly requested to send their application documents to the following address e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of employment: